Headshot Hair and Make-upDIY TIPS:
- Headshot hair and make-up should be kept very natural, using colors that are soft and complimentary to your skin tone. The makeup should not stand out too much or distract from your eyes and expression
- Foundation should be kept as natural looking as possible, but have enough coverage to hide imperfections. Most people will need a medium to full coverage foundation. However, those with very clear skin, may only need to use concealer
- Lips should be natural as well, perhaps one shade lighter or darker than your own lip color. This may depend on the clothing or the look you are going for. Lip gloss is recommended to keep the lips looking fresh
- Eye makeup should be given the most attention, using enough eyeshadow and liner (in natural tones) to make your eyes pop
- Should you decide to hire a professional, below is a list of artists I recommend
Professional Hair and Makeup ArtistsINFO & RATES:
- Make-up and Hair packages ranges from $150-$300. Contact the MUA directly for current rates.
- Please send the artist of your choice a recent photo of yourself along with hair and makeup references
- Payment in the form of cash or credit card, is due on the day of services
- If you are having your hair and make-up done at the studio we will need to start at 9am.
- Melissa C Tolentino
- Linda Chiriac
- 310- 770-8211
- Lernik Grikorian
Also checkout The Glam App! Hair and MUA’s to your door.
https://www.theglamapp.com/Headshot Hair and Make-up Want to join the team? Get listed as a Hair and Make-up professional. Email me for details.